Away from the bustle of the city and discover the beautiful landscapes of the 3 valleys and the Berber lifestyle. On this day in the Moroccan Atlas from Marrakech, you will discover the plateau of Kik located approximately 1800 meters. You continue your tour to the valley of Asni, where we will take a mountain road next to the traditional Berber villages built of adobe, and if you want to discover the lifestyle of people in the region we well visit a typical Berber house and drink tea with a family. Then your driver will take you to the famous valley of Ourika, this is where we will visit an aromatic organic garden containing medicinal plants used by the Berbers, visit the waterfalls of Setti Fatma Valley and if you are interested, lunch in a restaurant next to the river, after we take road to Marrakech.
- Explore the kik plateau, the valleys of Asni and Ourika with a professional driver guide.
- Admire the snowy peaks of the highest mountains of Atlas.
- Cross the many traditional Berber villages of adobe and stone.
- Enjoy the waterfalls of Ourika.
- Visit aromatic organic gardens.
|Availability||Every day at 9 am|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pick-up from your Hotels or Riad at 9 am|
|LANGUAGES||French, English, Spanish, Italian, German|
|PAYMENT||Direct payment to the driver in any currency|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|